Add your link to site located when you click the box above and become part of Five Question Friday!
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
Well I am not sure how it can be overrated really, we all need to know how to write…don’t we?
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I put everything in my BlackBerry, and seriously, I have never carried a pocket calculator, just saying…
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
That is a tough one for me, I love my house and my stuff, the question makes my stomach drop…I would grab my photo albums, my computer and my camera…oh and my Blackberry :) and then I would throw them all in the Mustang and get the hell out!!!
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Country for sure, but I like going to the city to visit :)
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Ugh…I HATE reality shows. I guess if I had to pic, I would like to be on the show with Ty Pennington the reno guy…just cause he is a totally hottie, and they fix your house :)
What not to wear…make me over baby, I dare ya…
- Five Question Friday: July 8, 2011 (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (werejumpin.wordpress.com)
- Five Question Friday (http://mairedubhtx.wordpress.com)