Add your link to site located when you click the box above and become part of Five Question Friday!
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
I am not even sure, I wanted to be a go-go dancer when I was really little. That just translates to stripper these days, not really an option I am afraid :) Gah…I am sure the dress and socks in the above picture would have been perfect, we probably would have needed to pull up one sock and get rid of the little brother and the cow though…just saying.
2. What is one must have item for the summer?
FLIP FLOPS…at least three pairs!!!
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don’t have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
Good luck with that…I have to say no here…
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
I love making pickles of all kinds, I don’t usually do canned tomatoes or anything though…
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
I am not really sure I understand the question…I make my coffee for the morning the night before, but that is about it…I don’t accomplish anything until I have my coffee in me. I am not sure if you can get ready for your day any other time than the morning :)