Add your link to site located when you click the box above and become part of Five Question Friday!
1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money…on landscaping or a pool?
Well I once had a moat around my house…I fixed that, so let’s just stay away from the water shall we? I am going to call spending the money on the landscaping baby…
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up…) Death penalty, yay or nay?
Well seriously, to me…it depends on the crime. I am not against it if you do something bad enough and are proved guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt…but it is really something that I have been torn by over the years…
3. What’s the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
This is my youngest son, they are too old to bother with getting into anything when I am busy, they find trouble on their own, whenever…just like teenagers should!!
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
I don’t have dental…it totally sucks, I have learned to keep my teeth clean on my own, (oregano oil really cleans your teeth amazingly) but it is getting near time when I am going to have to suck it up and pay the money to go…
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn’t have to be a pet-type animal)?
Gotta say it is Rats…yep you heard me, I don’t me the big old nasty rats that are under your house, I mean the ones you have for pets. I have had MANY over the years and they make the BEST pets, they never bite, they are super clean, and way nicer than any hamster I have ever met. I even had mine litter box trained. They would never poop when out of the cage…I miss having them, but my little dog would go crazy and be totally obsessed :)