Want to join in on Munchie Mondays? Add your linky here… @ Munchie Mondays
Ok…I have not made these yet. I found the recipe on Allrecipes this week and had to share it.
- 1 (11.5 ounce) package milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Trim 12 paper muffin cup liners to half of their height.
- Place 1/2 chocolate chips in a microwave safe container. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute. Spoon melted chocolate into muffin cups, filling halfway. With a spoon, draw the chocolate up the sides of the cups until evenly coated. Cool in the refrigerator until firm.
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and salt. divide into the chocolate cups. Melt the remaining chocolate, and spoon over peanut butter. Spread chocolate to edges of cups.
How delicious do those look??? Enjoy all!!!