Ok…now I know when you read the recipe, you will say what?? Is she serious? But trust me, I have made this recipe for YEARS, and it is absolutely the most easy recipe to make with incredible results…make sure you have friends to help you eat it…
- 1 Package soda crackers
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 small bag chocolate chips
- Sliced Almonds
- Line cookie sheet with tin foil and grease.
- Line with soda crackers (one layer and evenly)
- Melt one cup butter, add one cup brown sugar, bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes…. See More
- Pour over crackers
- Put in oven for 3 to 5 minutes at 350 (3 min for chewy, 5 min for crunchy)
- Mixture will be bubbly
- Straighten out crackers with a fork
- Sprinkle with one small bag of chocolate chips
- Spread when melted and sprinkle with almond slices.
- Refridgerate and cut into squares :)