I got this out of a newspaper ages ago…it seems appropriate today :)
It’s good advice, we should all take.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your partner.
4. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
5. If you must criticize, do it lovingly.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once every day, say a kind or complimentary word to your life partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgivness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong usually is the one who does the most talking..